Sunday, October 9, 2011

*_*

It is thankful Sunday ya'll.

I am thankful for healthy children. It is SO easy to take for-granted active, happy and healthy kids, especially if you have never really dealt with chronic/terminal illness personally. I am so blessed to have kids that beg to go outside and to the park. Kids who eat and laugh and run and play. Kids who do what kids are supposed to do. I pray to God I am reminded everyday what an amazing blessing that is.

I am also thankful for friends who you haven't seen in months who can come over and spend 5 hours and it is as if you have been talking everyday, safe travels, quality time with my mom and sister, piercing removals that were a whole let less painful than I expected, and the fact that the cop who pulled me over for speeding today only charged me for 5 over rather than the 20 that I was going.

AND, I am forever grateful to God, for being awesome. For speaking to me through people in my life, and making sure I always know he has my back.

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment