Saturday, September 17, 2011

Something New.

I've been beginning to forget about this blog- as in writing it everyday. I think I have come to a place where I have a great deal of thoughtfulness towards being thankful, and because of this I will begin writing weekly instead of daily. I know God put this concept on my heart for a reason, and I am sure His plan concerning me and learning to be thankful for little things has come to fruition. That to say, I do love this blog and it's keeping me accountable for things, so I plan on keeping it. I am in the midst of having a new challenge handed to me by the man upstairs and it is bigger than this one. Whenever He and I work out the logistics, I will use this blog to journal as well as a weekly thankfulness writing. I will write my weekly thanks blog on Sundays, not starting tomorrow because, well that's dumb. Other than that- I will see all of you, whoever you are, soon with an update about the new challenge I am facing!!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment